Skip to main content
- A dozen of resident cats at the cafe, with some of them up for adoption.
- Will all come from shelters of Greater Montreal Area.
- Several species of cats and ages: everyone will find his own cat.
- Cats are chosen for their personnalities: loving, social, playful.
- High hygiene standards with litters are set, they will be changed three times a day, and proper ventilation.
- Warm environment with pillows on the floor, stimulative playground with structures on walls for cats to walk on them.
- An ultramodern interior design.
Food from here
- Hot beverages, cold drinks, pies, pastries and sandwiches of high quality.
- Promote food from the region.
Trendy and original
- First place of its kind in North America
- Café created from scratch in a vacant place, to make it alive again in the neighborhood with a tasteful showcase.
- A 360 experience, where everything is thought through for cat lovers with the sale of derivatives products used in the café, like cups, pillows and t-shirts. Fine epicerie with high-end products for feline available. Available for corporate after-works or birthdays.
Sensitization and promotion of animals wellbeing
- Cats coming from shelters, with some up for adoption.
- Several SPCAs and shelters partners.
- Veterinarians follow-up by Anima-Plus clinics.
- Great care provided to all cats.
- Monitoring on compliance with rules inside the café.
- Cards and books to provide information available at the café.
- Workshop for kids.